Ruby on Rails Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is constantly developing new products to improve and simplify its product, which consists in making Business Travel easier for corporate clients worldwide. At the head of innovation, they are continually improving customer experience; for both business travelers and their managers.
As a Ruby on Rails your main responsibilities will be:
- Actively participating in the decision-making process of the project.
- Carrying out a whole project from the beginning to its end.
- Automating connections between internal and external services.
If your profile is more senior, you'll participate in the creation of the new team!
- 3+ years of experience developing complex projects with Ruby On Rails.
- Experiencel APIs and use XML and JSON formats.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English.
Other valued knowledge:
- Experience with NoSQL and MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- AWS/Digital Ocean.
- Event sourcing, Apache Kafka.
-Working with an international and talented team.
-Play area (table tennis).
- kitchen area with free snacks and drinks.
-Attractive package: health insurance, trips and entrances to conferences.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.