Salesforce Administrator with a High Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with the purpose to accelerate the change into sustainable transportation. Together with a team of designers, engineers, computer scientists and programmers, you will work in a coworking space right at the center of Barcelona. They believe in innovation, excellence and talent, so you will be able to boost your career in a flexible and totally international environment.
As a Salesforce Administrator, your main role will be to configure Salesforce.
During your day to day:
- You will manage Salesforce to drive sales productivity and improve customer experience.
- You will implement efficient business process automation, security, data validation and reporting system.
- You will configure the user interface.
- You will proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements.
- You will configure all new and existing Salesforce features.
- You will provide strategic and consultative advice.
- You will help solve technical issues of different businesses from our market.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 2 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- You have a Certification in Salesforce.com Administration.
- You have experience using Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, DemandTools and Workbench.
- You have experience with Lightning Reports, Dashboards creation, Process Automation and Security configuration.
- You are used to understand standard business processes like sales, marketing and operations.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are a person with an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. You feel comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have an insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision).
- You will have a market competitive total compensation package.
- You will have a generous vacation policy.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona with very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 346)