You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
The InsurTech-Startup was founded in Switzerland. This company combines expertise and years of experience in the insurance industry with the potential of the latest digital technology. The independent service platform enables customers, brokers and insurance companies to manage their insurance products intelligently and efficiently. The company, with 80+ employees, collaborates with numerous local insurance brokers and is continuously expanding its network. The company is focusing on developing in its current markets and planning to internationalise into further countries.
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects.
- Support our clients to optimize commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce Clouds and Platform.
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Platform.
- Opportunity for travel and work across European Union.
- 2 minimum years of relevant experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions.
- Experience in Force.com and web application development.
- Experience with REST / SOAP API.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems. Understand Data and integration requirements.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, and another language skills like German would be a plus.
- You will have the chance to work with some of the latest Salesforce products as Salesforce Wave, Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Shield.
- The opportunity to take an active role in the international roll out of a thriving company
934 61 32 30 (ex. 166)