SAP FICO Consultant - Data Migration
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a global acting consulting company headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany. We are focused on international standardization and harmonization and rollout programs with global acting customers. In addition, the company offers a unique service for customers doing carve outs, mergers acquisitions, system conversions or transition programs to S/4HANA
• Analysis, conception and harmonization of business processes using an SLO approach
• Utilizing our standard software ET Enterprise Transformer® for the transformation of SAP systems in the course of mergers acquisitions, global harmonization especially in the area of accounting and consolidation of complex SAP and non-SAP landscapes
• Participate in the growth of the business unit "Landscape Transformation"
• Coach younger colleagues in functional, technical, and methodic topics
• SAP Finance / Controlling Consultant or developer with application knowledge, experience in finance and controlling processes / structures and expertise in data migration
• Knowledge about migration steps for newGL implementation and Finance Conversions
• project experience in SAP projects: +5 years (Senior)
• Application skills in at least one SAP accounting module
• Interest in solving a combined business-technical challenge
• Knowledge in SAP System Landscape Optimization (SLO projects) or SAP data migration
• Pleasure in project work in an international project environment
• Fluent in English (verbally and written)
• Interest in new technologies and innovations around SAP, ideally experience with S/4HANA
• Ability to communicate with customers and technical experts
• deep background in data migration (LSMW, Batch Input, DirectInput, SAPMigrationWorkbench)
• technical knowledge about SAP table structure and ABAP development
• experience with industrial customers
• Due to the required knowledge transfer, the company will onboard all new consultants in internal sessions held in Munich or Heidelberg, Germany.
• Onboarding duration approx. 2 months in Germany
• After onboarding remote work from home location with some travel.
• The is providing regular trainings and events that might need additional travel
• required working equipment (Laptop etc.) will be provided during the first onboarding week.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314