You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a global acting consulting company headquartered in Germany. They are focused on international standardization and harmonization and rollout programs with global acting customers. In addition, the company offers a unique service for customers doing carve-outs, mergers acquisitions, system conversions or transition programs to S/4HANA
- Conception, design, implementation and international rollouts of business solutions for foreign trade with a focus on SAP GTS.
- Optimization of foreign trade processes.
- Development of first-class GTS strategies and solutions for our customers.
- Development of the Knowledge Management as well as preparation of Global. - Trade Leading Practices and further development of the Competence Center.
- First-class university degree in business administration, (business) informatics, logistics or comparable qualification
- SAP application expert from industry or relevant professional experience as an SAP module manager in the area of logistics (sales, shipping, purchasing)
- First experiences in foreign trade and SAP GTS are advantageous
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel, also for occasional foreign assignments
- Direct contract with final client
- Attractive, highly competitive salary and employee benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT 142)