You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
Worldwide leader company in the development of casual social games with over 40 million monthly players. In Top 3 of Facebook's largest game developers.
- Support the team(s) inside a business area to improve the efficiency of their ways of working.
- Be its servant leader together with the Product Manager and Line Managers.
- Keep the Agile Culture alive by learning and sharing Agile best practices.
- Make sure continuous improvement in your team and the broader game happens.
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites.
- Mentor and coach people interested in growing in this area.
- Collaborate with the Agile community across the entire location to share ideas and best practices.
- Proven experience as an Agile Team Coach/Scrum Master.
- Great communication skills and the ability to challenge teams as required (Good level of English is required).
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Ability to help others to establish healthy and intentional relations.
- Previous experience as a product owner, developer.
- Experience working in the gaming industry.
- Active member of the Agile community in your location.
- Competitive salary
- Social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314