Senior Consultant / Developer Cloud and Process Integration
IT & E-Commerce
International premium SAP consultancy and global system integrator, our client has now brought its unique end-to-end business transformation portfolio to Barcelona.
The company offers a cloud-based solution for e-invoicing and business-to-government integration that covers countries like Spain, Mexico and Brazil. Apart from the rollout of the e-invoicing platform to additional countries, the company also supports various customers in the implementation of on-premise as well as SAP Cloud based e-invoicing solutions.
This is an exciting career opportunity for any local SAP expert looking to enter the prosperous, future-oriented world of global SAP ERP and S/4HANA solutions.
As a SAP Consultant / Developer E-Invoicing, you will be responsible for:
- Interface design and implementation based on SAP Cloud Platform Integration (formerly known as HCI), SAP Process Integration, SAP Process Orchestration and SAP API Management.
- Integration of cloud solutions and platforms (SAP, Salesforce, Azure, AWS), IoT services and external business partners
- Evaluation of new SAP integration solutions and technologies (e.g. Integration Content Advisor, SAP Open Connectors, SAP Cloud Platform Enterprise Messaging)
- Technical integration consulting and development as part of global S/4HANA or C/4HANA projects
- Possibility for international project assignments as well as remote work from our cbs offices
- Interesting opportunities to grow: technical project lead, e-invoicing, SAP Cloud Platform, etc.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Three years of experience as a (senior) SAP consultant / developer
- Development skills in SAP Process Integration, SAP Process Orchestration or SAP Cloud Platform Integration. - -- Basic knowledge in ABAP and ABAP-OO
- Experience with SAP interface technologies (IDoc/ALE, RFC, Web Services, ABAP Proxy)
- Interest in solving challenges involving both business and technical
- Fluency in English and the desire to work in an international project environment
- Ambition to take your own functional (SAP applications, business processes) and technical skills to the next level
-You’ll start out with confidence thanks to 2 wekks of expert training and mentoring.
-You’ll receive an attractive, highly competitive salary and employee benefits. (Health insurance, Ticket transport, Mobile phone, Language courses).
-Be part of our ONE story: Join a passionate team of highly skilled consultants who are setting new standards of quality with a common focus on our global growth agenda for 2025.
-Experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful global transformation company. We combine our unique services with an infectious team spirit, a dynamic start-up culture, and the sound foundation of a long-standing global business and customer base.
-Permanent contract .
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 290)