You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Senior Java Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a business change and technology consultancy trusted by the world’s leading financial services institutions to solve their most critical challenges.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work in Java/J2EE development projects
- Develop and/or analyze internal libraries and tools to enable their teams to work at maximum capacity
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create
- Propose and implement alternatives to existing procedures and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization
- Work together with other technical experts to define solutions and cross implementations
- Keeping up with the evolution of the IT sector development methodologies and architectural frameworks
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Graduate in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ year of recent experience as a developer
- Deep knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate or similar technologies
- Computer Science fundamentals including Object Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team working capabilities
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours + Fridays: intensive working days + great corporate culture.
(+34) 93 231 00 00