You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
European company with one of the largest online audiences, out client is the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps
As a SEO Specialist, you will be working in the Marketing division and reporting to the SEO Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure successful execution of short and long term SEO initiatives, both in existing and new products.
- Increase user acquisition for our existing and upcoming products.
- Strategic planning and understanding of current and potential growth opportunities.
- Analyze data to monitor website performance and discover areas for improvement.
- Undertake competitor, sector and market analysis.
- Define, implement and analyze experiments focused on user acquisition.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Fluent English and Spanish.
-Relevant University degree.
-Google Analytics IQ certification.
-Experience in non-SEO user acquisition (SEM, social media, email or others) and Growth Hacking.
-Experience in on-site optimization.
-Web analytics: advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, KPI’s definition and reporting.
-SQL + Hadoop/Hive.
-HTML and CSS.
-Objectives oriented and self-starter.
Dynamic international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 196)