Application Security Researcher - Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in Automated Security Code Review Solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The Application Security Researcher will be a part of the Company's Application Security Research Group and will have the following responsibilities:
- Performe application vulnerability assessment and collaborating with AppSec specialists and developers, to improve AppSec solutions.
- Review source code in various coding languages;
- Analyze AppSec audit results;
- Research application vulnerabilities·
- Contribute content to vulnerability description and AppSec Lessons.
The ideal candidate presents with the following traits:
- Fluent level of English both in written and spoken;
- B.Sc. (or higher) in computer science or similar domain;
- General information and security experience;
- Knowledge in application security;
- Some programming knowledge (preferably both in compiled and interpreted languages);
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills;
- Team player;
- Autodidact and self-motivated.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 135)