Delivery Engineer - Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in automated security code review solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The Managed Services Engineer will work as part of the Managed Services team that is responsible for successful customer adoption of the company`s solutions, delivering technical services, training and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Lead and manage the deployment and adoption of the company`s products with our customers;
• Be responsible for technically managing multiple accounts (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with the company`s services and solutions;
• Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations. Work closely with Product management, R&D and support teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery;
• Design solution implementations based on customer technical requirements.
• At least 2 years of experience in Customer Facing activities (Technical Services, Customer Success);
• Ability to read and understand source code upon first sight;
• At least 3 years of software development experience in one or more of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP / C++
• Background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) – Significant advantage;
• Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification will be a plus;
• Experience with the design of solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements
• Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (Source Code Repositories, Build Systems, Bug Tracking Tools)
• Experience with writing and performing technical presentations and product demonstrations
• Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people;
• Travel require;
• Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities;
• Strong communication skills;
• Fluent English - Mandatory. Other Spoken languages – An advantage;
• Application Security Architect – Significant advantage;
• Cloud based products implementation – An advantage;
• Cloud Security – An advantage;
- Base Salary;
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.