NOC Engineer(1st level)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Responsibilities include providing a responsive service, delivering the following functions:
- Providing monitor (1st line) level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team;
- Takes ownership of more complex incidents received from the Service Desk;
- Takes escalations from Service Desk;
- Able to work in a team with some supervision;
- Escalates to Senior Team Members/Leadership Team where required;
- Able to deal with more none routine issues;
- Ability to run short training workshops within own area;
- Understanding of customers’ environment and SLA's;
- Follows established processes;
- Validate incident data with service desk agent;
- Undertake simple IMAC’s unsupervised;
- Undertake more complex IMAC’s under supervision.
- Minimum of 1 year commercial networking experience;
- Cisco (CCNA);
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing;
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family;
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core);
- Experience of small changes to network infrastructure – simple IMAC;
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies
- German Language skills (plus);
- Previous experience of network design;
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Understanding of network security;
- Firewall Principles.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
T: (+351) 211450153 (ext. 159)