You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
NOC Operations Team (1st Level)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
As a NOC Engineer (1st level), you will acts as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing monitor (1st line) level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team;
- Takes ownership of more complex incidents received from the Service Desk;
- Takes escalations from Service Desk;
- Able to work in a team with some supervision;
- Escalates to Senior Team Members/Leadership Team where required;
- Able to deal with more none routine issues;
- Ability to run short training workshops within own area;
- Understanding of customers’ environment and SLA's;
- Follows established processes;
- Validate incident data with service desk agent;
- Undertake simple IMAC’s unsupervised;
- Undertake more complex IMAC’s under supervision.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English;
- German will be a plus;
- Specialized university degree or equivalent education;
- Minimum of 1 year commercial networking experience;
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing;
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family;
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core);
- Experience of small changes to network infrastructure – simple IMAC;
- Previous experience of network design;
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Understanding of network security;
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211450153 (ext:159)