NOC Project Manager
IT & E-Commerce
The company recruiting is a multinational that works in the IT sector. At the moment they work with 100 other companies in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
The candidate's main responsabilities are:
- Effective management of the project baseline;
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, close-down and handover to service;
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete;
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along the companies working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure;
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation;
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments;
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties;
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards;
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit’s profit loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority (e.g. Project Board);
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones;
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and the company). Typically senior level manager and Project Board;
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised.
The candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Electrotechnical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 2 years experience with Networks;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in German is a plus;
- Communicative, effective in time management and with organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate and expanding company;
- Contract with the company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53