Professional Services Engineer - Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in automated security code review solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to set up a new AppSec process in the customer’s organization and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Design implementation of solutions according to customer’s technical requirements.
• Deliver Professional Services packages (OOB and\or custom) at customer site or remotely.
• Perform code review and analysis of security results.
• Share knowledge (internally).
• Create utilities for the company`s Professional Service’s internal use.
• At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP/ Python.
• Ability to understand frameworks (mostly in Java, JS, Node)
• C++ - Advantage
• Understanding Application layers, Web Services, Messaging protocols: SOAP and REST.
• Experience with development infrastructure products:
- Source Code repositories: such as GIT, TFS, SVN, and Perforce etc.…
- Build servers (CI): such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS Build, Bamboo etc.…
- Bug tracking tools: Jira, TFS, HPQC etc.…
• Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
• Presentation Skills: Create presentations, training skills.
• English language – High working level.
• French, German, Spanish – Advantage.
• A background in the application security (penetration testing / Security code review / Experience with SCA tools) - Advantage.
• Travel required (30% - 60%).
• Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
• Excellent human skills
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.