Tooling Support Engineer - (RIM Engineer)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational Japanese company specialized in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). With more than 150 thousand employees it operates in over 100 countries and counts with a wide range of products. it also provides services in more than 20 different languages.
As a Tooling Support Engineer, you will act as a technical expert and adviser for customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (i.e. Microsoft products, operating system, and others)
- Resolving escalations from other team members
- Developing and understanding the customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications and skills:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German (plus)
- Systems installation/decommissioning (HSIN) Level 2
- IT operations (ITOP) Level 2
- Service desk and incident management (USUP) Level 3
- Change management (CHMG) Level 2
- Testing (TEST) Level 1.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to integrate an expanding company
- Contract with the company
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)