You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SEM/PPC Specialist with native English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
We are currently looking for an SEM / PPC Specialist with a native level of English for a leading logistics company based in Cornella.
As a Search Engine Marketing and PPC Specialist, you will manage the PPC strategy for our client’s US and English-speaking markets: strategy creation, implementation, analysis and optimization.
- Manage the company’s PPC campaigns for the US and English-speaking markets
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to define and plan PPC budget
- Identify and analyse new opportunities and improvements in PPC strategy and be aware of the latest developments in the SEM industry
- Create and present reports to back up decision making
- Optimize conversion rates and ROI in online marketing
- At least 2 years of experience working with SEM and online marketing strategy in the US and/or English-speaking markets
- Native level of English (other European languages will be highly valued)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communication or Journalism)
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing
- Google Adwords certified (highly valued)
- Experience in statistic-based analysis and spreadsheets using Excel
- Knowledge of PPC budgeting (i.e. CPA and ROI)
- Autonomous, proactive and goal-oriented personality with strong analytical skills
- Permanent contract
- Join a leading international logistics company based in Barcelona.
- International and friendly working environment.
- Attractive salary with ample opportunities for career development.