Location: Girona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an international tourism company, with a multicultural and flexible environment. With brands all over Europe and its sunny office right in the center of Girona, will allow you to be comfortable and you will be able to boost your career.
As a Backend Developer, your main role will be to develop projects within the IT department.
During your day to day:
- You will develop new functionalities.
- You will fix current bugs on same domain.
- You will create high quality features to provide a surprising experience.
- You will be part of the creations, refining stories, epics.
- You will work together with other specialists in UX, iOS, Android, database, frontend, backend and DevOps.
- You will work in an agile environment.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Backend Developer.
- You work with object oriented programming (preferable C#).
- You have knowledge of web technologies and design patterns.
- You respect SOLID principles and use unit testing.
- You have experience with Cloud technologies (preferable Microsoft Azure).
- You are used to work with GIT.
- You work with continuous delivery or integration.
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You speak English fluently.
- You like to work in a team, willing to learn and being out of your comfort zone.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have a personal development plan, including professional career and training budget.
- You will be able to attend a free optional English course.
- You will be able to choose Mac or PC acoording to your preferences.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in a sunny office in the center of Girona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 346)