Associate Technical Services Engineer - Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will work under limited supervision, performing routine activities and focusing on meeting customers' expectations:
- Will be able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members
Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service;
- Will take ownership for listening to and understanding customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales;
- Will need to know when problems need to be further escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- German language (MANDATORY);
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products, operating systems, and databases and basic networking;
- Technical understanding on server deployment, security, evaluate and modifying system's performance.
- Documentation and Knowledge Process in ITSM Reporting;
- Infrastructure testing;
- Application testing.
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53