You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT Proposal Manager fluent in Russian
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
As a IT Proposal Manager, you will acts as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Understands the response requirement in terms of scale, complexity and structure and in turn produces the style guide, proposal templates and proposal responsibility matrix, including allocating and gaining commitment from named individuals to respond to specific sections/questions;
- Engages with all proposal contributors identified within the proposal responsibility matrix to set expectations in terms quality standards, proposal format, structure and production tools either dictated by the customer;
- Engages with the Bid Manager to ensure that all proposal milestones are identified, understood and captured within the finalised bid plan;
- Defines and communicates to document contributors the proposal format, structure and production tools either dictated by the customer;
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native Level of Russian;
- High Level of English;
- Higher education in the area of information technologies;
- Experience with servers;
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211450153 (ext:159)