You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Polish IT Consultant
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
- Technical Expertise: Acts as a technical expert and advisor regarding customers’ IT Infrastructure environments and related migration strategies, liaising with other colleagues to leverage best practices and seek guidance where appropriate to best perform the assignment.
- Translation of Customer Needs: Runs high-level to in-depth analysis of customer requirements based on identified needs, makes feasibility studies and demonstrates the value of Company solutions and offering. Defines and agrees an affordable technical scope.
- Solution Design: Takes responsibility for the definition, design, configuration and sizing of smaller/medium scale solutions or parts of larger solutions that balance between Company’s interests and customers requirements, including
a convincing and accurate documentation.
- Risks Benefits: Identifies, assesses and clearly articulates the risks, impact, costs and benefits related to the solution in cooperation with finance and bid-support where required.
- Implementation: Partipates in project-based implementation of solution in compliance with external and/or internal methodologies, tools and procedures.
- Customer Presentations Training: Prepares and performs presentations and leads workshops internally and to customers at middle management level to influence and convince on recommended approaches and solutions. Trains customer’s staff and partners as required.
- Customer Relationships: Maintains multiple relationships with customer’s staff at middle level to understand current and future needs and identify new business opportunities. Represents Company and Company's reputation at customer forums and events.
- Knowledge Acquisition Sharing: Enhances personal portfolio of expertise in line with Company offering and strategy. Makes an ongoing contribution.
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education.
- Technical certificates according to specialization.
- Relevant experience in IT solution and/or service consulting or similar area.
- Native Polish and fluent English.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
T: (+351) 211450153