Product Support Specialist with French
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Tecnology Company. At the moment they work with 100 other companies in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
- Influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles;
- Support training activities within the desk environment;
- To ensure the Incident Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties;
- Deals with escalations from Service Desk Agents and takes ownership of more difficult problems;
- Typically supports 1 customer/desk – could be internal and/or external customer;
- To act as point of support in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail environment (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience in POS, card readers, printers;
- Knowledge and experience Forcecourt configuration (not mandatory) and Flows monitoring;
- Fluency in French and English.
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package;
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu;
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.
+351 211 450153