You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT & E-Commerce
The client is a Dutch company with more than 50 years of experience in its field and leader in Software development, specialized in software for the Human Resources management.
Currently in Madrid there are around 100 professionals with different profiles, and they are keep growing.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer who will be responsible for the web development (with a main focus on the Front End part) and the maintenance of new systems and to bring existing applications to a new level. The team embraces agility, and uses the SAFe framework to ensure that it scales the agile practices across the client's portfolio. It also counts on senior Engineers with the Scrum Master role, even on rotation.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Guide and coach team-members as subject matter expert
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about web development technologies
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the company and provide responsive and adaptive web design principles across websites, mobile, tablets
- Experience with Agile methodologies (XP, Scrum or Kanban)
- Close collaboration in the deployment process (IT Ops/DevOps)
- Discuss technical solutions with other developers and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Construct technical solutions and documentation
- Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Architects
- Maintain a high awareness of UI trends
- Working closely with in-house designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e HTML/CSS to turn their static designs into working browser based webpages
- Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Karma,..)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Object Oriented programming and best practices
- Work with version control systems (Git, TFS, Subversion..)
- High level of English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Functional testing (protractor)
- Knowledge experience with Agile
- Experience working with Angular (1.x or 2)
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, ..)
- Familiar with CSS methodologies (BEM , SMACSS, ITCSS …)
- ES6 and/or Typescript
- Development tooling (npm, Gulp, webpack, grunt,…)
- Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
- Development and growth opportunities within the company with - many workplaces in Argentina, Spain,
Belgium and the Netherlands
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
- Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h. (Friday from 8-15h)
- During August finish at 15 every day
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home
- As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket
- Company provides a laptop
- Onboarding program
(+34) 932 31 00 00 (Ext. 143)