Senior Backend Developer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: From 40.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment where you will get to play out your development skills.
The offices are located in the heart of Madrid, close to the Bernabeu Stadium and the best access to public transportation (Metro and buses).
As a Backend developer, you will take part in architecting the backend of the complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
- You will dedicate, most of your time, building a robust system that allows generating a huge number of payslips and that’s able to adapt to different countries and their specific legal requirements in an agile way.
- You will be transforming the RoR (Ruby on Rails) application into a more decoupled architecture following the principles of Domain-Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture and SOLID principles.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a Backend developer
- You have significant experience programming in Java, Python or PHP
- You have Knowledge of architecture and SOLID principles
- You speak and write English fluently
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract
- You will work full time with flexible hours
- You will have a competitive base salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Three hours of weekly English classes
- Grant for transport and food approx € 68 per month.
- You will work in the center of Madrid with a very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 420)