Senior Backend Developer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: From 40.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment where you will get to play out your development skills.
Don't lose this opportunity to work in Madrid.
As a Backend developer, you will take part in architecting the backend of the complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
- You will dedicate, most of your time, building a robust system that allows generating a huge number of payslips and that’s able to adapt to different countries and their specific legal requirements in an agile way.
- You will be transforming the RoR (Ruby on Rails) application into a more decoupled architecture following the principles of Domain-Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture and SOLID principles.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a Backend developer
- You have significant experience programming in Java, Python or PHP
- You have significant Knowledge of DDD architecture and SOLID principles
- You speak and write English fluently
- You will work in Madrid
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract
- You will work full time with flexible hours
- You will have a competitive base salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Three hours of weekly English classes
- Grant for transport and food approx € 68 per month.
- You will work in the center of Madrid with a very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 420)