You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
System Test Analyst
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
As a System Test analyst, you will be working in the IT division and reporting to the IT Manager. Your objective will be supporting 2500+ Salesforce and integrated Telephony users.
You will be responsible for:
- Leveraging in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM platform combined with a good understanding of the Customer Support and Sales processes and workflows used in Salesforce.
- Partnering with the Customer Support and Sales to understand their processes, data requirements and how the data flows through the systems.
- Working with business operations teams in Customer Support and Sales assisting in development and support of new and existing functionality.
- Participating in multi-discipline teams that address strategic issues involving Salesforce CRM and telephony operations.
- Assessing the impact of proposed changes to other process areas and systems.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Salesforce configuration, workflow, Lightning, Cloud Console, Platform Events and data management.
- Experience with sales and support call centers and their systems and workflow combined with the ability to translate Customer Support and Sales needs into application functionality.
- Experience working with VOIP Telephony
- Automated Testing.
- Team player.
- Customer oriented.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 410)