You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Technical Consultant Engineer with Excellent Level Of English
IT & E-Commerce
Winner of the Best European B2B startup, our client is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona and has offices in Madrid, London, Bogota and Mexico.
As a Technical Consultant Engineer, you will be joining the operation team. Your objective will be to attend all the customer’s needs
- IT or engineering degree
- Advanced English
- Have at least 1 years’ experience working within CRM Technical consultancy,
- Strong SQLServer knowledge. Hands on experience with SQL queries.
- Talend Integration knowledge will be a plus.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
· Adapt fast to continuous changes with high resilience.
· Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
· Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
· Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Enjoy an excellent compensation package, including a good base salary, bonuses and social benefits
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
- Language courses (English and Spanish)
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- Become part of a young, enthusiastic and talented team
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (ext. 410)