You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Italian Social Media & Communications Executive
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a startup born in 2016 with the objective to revolutionize the access to beauty treatments and dental aesthetics. Nowadays, these treatments are expensive and their access is mostly through the dentist. Their goal is to make access to these types of treatments much easier, and affordable. They are currently working on new product lines and expanding internationally.
- Coordination planning of influencer agreements to generate brand awareness in social media channels for the Italian market;
- Creation execution of a promotional calendar aimed at the Italian market;
- Management of social media accounts;
- Management of the relationship with PR agencies;
- Translation of copys to Italian.
- Graduate in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar;
- 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Strong project management skills;
- Capacity and willingness to work in a fast moving environment, highly goal oriented;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Living in Barcelona (Spain), or willing to relocate.
- Knowledge of French, German or Spanish;
- First hand experience dealing with influencers
- First hand experience in planning management social media accounts
- You are proactive, energetic and enterprising.
- You push projects to make things happen. You don't wait for someone to tell you what you have to do. You are agile. You learn fast.
- You love marketing and communication.
- You are constantly training and reading about marketing.
- You are a team player.
- You have criteria on things, probably a strong criterion on some of them. Even so, you enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where ideas are shared and discussed, to get the best out of them. You practice the habit of openly applauding ideas and talent in others. You go to work with an open mind, leaving your ego at home.
- You want to make the difference;
- You are passionate about the idea of working the initial phase of a start-up.
Salary: Depending to each candidate skills and experience
Starting date: As soon as possible
Contract: permanent (contrato indefinido)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.170)