You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT Manager - SAP EDI
Parets del Vallés, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational company specialist in products of home care, leaders of the market and present in more than 50 countries.
As a SAP EDI Manager you will be responsible of:
- For the EDI Business integration of business partners and serves as initial regional point of contact for any EDI issue
- Continuously enhances EDI process intergation and contributes to the harmonization and implementation for our global EDI architecture.
- contributes to and implements EDI best practices in an international global EDI enviroment and proactively identifies oppotunities for EDI expansion
- Maintains relationships with business partners EDI departements and central EDI vendor and works directly with them to resolve issues
- Conducts EDI document testing with third-party vendors contracted by our business partners
- Evaluates existing EDI programming for improvements and efficiency gains
- Works with global SAP application team to integrate new business partner requeriments and supports functional as well as user acceptance testing
- Experiencie with a standard EDI mapping software package,
- Knowledge of standard formats (ANSI-X12, EDIFACT, XML) and communication methods
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Experiencie with ticketing tools
- 1-2 years of experiencie working in an EDI-related area in IT
- Bachelor degree in IT, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- C1 o Advance level of English
-Stable, responsibility position in a leading multinational
-Working within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 134)