Digital Analytics Audience Manager
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a pharmaceutical multinational company with presence in different countries. They have more than 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. They are improving people’s quality of life by preventing, alleviating and treating diseases.
Responsible for the overall audience management approach related to programmatic buying initiatives. The position will drive the DMP, identify segments for programmatic buying and define rules for tagging.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
* Lead search for global DMP
* Lead programmatic implementation of audience management approaches
* Extend the Digital Analytics Tagging concept to include tagging rules for programmatic buying
* Develop concepts for customer journey and audience scenario management to be used for future programmatic and personalization engagements
* Influence the strategic direction of programmatic initiatives from our client
* Uses customer data to develop segments used to target and optimize marketing campaigns
* Measures impact of various marketing efforts on marketing, merchandising, revenue and LTV
* Assure bi-directional integration between Google Analytics and DMP and Programmatic Buying platform
We are looking for a highly qualified, innovative and accurate candidate. The candidate should be a self-starter and capable to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders.
-University degree in Information technology, marketing science or equivalent.
-Deep experience on at least one major technologiy DMP platform such as SF.com or DoubleClick
-Several years of working experience in the field of Digital Analytics with a focus on programmatic buying
-Knowledge of Google digital ecosystem such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, AdWords and Search
-Google Analytics certification would be valuable.
-Very competitive salary, with fixed and variable parts
-Stable, responsibility position in a leading multinational
-Working within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. (134)