You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SAP Accounts Receivable Consultant
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. The company has revenue of more than €40 billion with over 100.000 employees worldwide. This role is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Main tasks of the position are:
• Support in enhancements implementation in the FI- AR: Correspondence area.
• Support in standards implementation projects and new requirements in the AR: Correspondence area.
• Ensure implementation of changes in the AR Correspondences area, ensuring the integrity and requirement specification:
-Supporting handover to support
-Supporting test case review
• Use SAP Correspondence technical expertise to effectively integrate highly confidential solutions
• Provide qualified advice of state-of-the-art solutions and ensure compliance of standards
• Customer contact and advisory/consulting
• Close collaboration with the team in Leverkusen and contribution to the FI-AR community
• University or commercial degree in informatics or comparable education
• Master degree in SAP – FI-CO will be appreciated.
• Functional experience in Finance modules will be also considered, especially in Accounts Receivable
• Ability to work in complex environments.
• Flexibility as well as the ability to work under pressure.
• Strong analytical and conceptional capabilities.
• Strong willingness to learn
• Structured and methodical problem solving attitude.
• Good communication skills
• Customer oriented mindset
• Good English language skills
-Very competitive salary, with fixed and variable parts
-Stable, responsibility position in a leading multinational
-Working within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.134)