You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SAP FICO Consultant
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. The company has revenue of more than €40 billion with over 100.000 employees worldwide. This role is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant who will be responsible for:
- Support in enhancements implementation and company roll-outs in the FI- Payments area.
- Support in company standards implementation projects and new requirements in the
- Close collaboration with the team in Leverkusen and contribution to the FI-AP community
- Use SAP Payments technical expertise to effectively integrate highly confidential solutions
- Provide qualified advice of state-of-the-art solutions and ensure compliance of standards
- University or commercial degree in informatics or comparable education
- Master degree in SAP – FI-CO will be appreciated.
- At least 2 years of experience as consultant in the SAP Payment area; high Knowledge
about Payment Media Workbench XML and SAP BCM (Bank-CommunicationManagement)
- Technical knowledge/ interest in developing new solutions in FI: Payments/AP area
- Ability to work in complex environments.
- Flexibility as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong willingness to learn
- Structured and methodical problem solving attitude.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Good communication skills– German language skills will be considered a plus.
- Availability for moderate travel requirements
-Very competitive salary, with fixed and variable parts
-Stable, responsibility position in a leading multinational
-Working within an international environment
Cristina Aguilar / IT Recruitment Coordinator
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 166)