Administrador de Redes y Sistemas
IT & E-Commerce
The only company which delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world, helps businesses realize the improvements technology can do, maximizing the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
- Building, managing and automating highly available networks.
- Key to the incumbent's success is deep expertise in all aspects and capabilities derived from firewall, switching and routing technologies and best practices.
- Includes all aspects of datacenter infrastructure such as support, performance tuning, capacity management, hardware troubleshooting and system maintenance.
Minimum 5 or more years of experience in a Cisco internetworking environment, supporting the following:
- Experience working with Cisco, Fortinet, F5, and Dell products in a large enterprise or service provider environment. Such equipment could include: Routers/Switches/Firewalls/load-balancers.
- Experience working with IaaS/Cloud services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc).
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and the OSI model, as well as WAN and LAN technologies and their role in network deployment.
As soft skills, it would be great to have the following:
-Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Great job contract with an international enterprise
- Restaurant ticket
- Private health insurance
- Other social benefits
Carlos Del Valle
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 133