Administrador de Sistemas Linux
IT & E-Commerce
The only company which delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world, helps businesses realize the improvements technology can do, maximizing the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
- Review and evaluate system logs to seek potential issues with computer systems and create viable technical solutions.
- Introduce and integrate new technology into our data center environments and perform routine audits of systems and software, operating system updates and patches and configuration changes.
- Maintenance and administration of enterprise monitoring system including tuning, testing and reporting.
4 years of experience as a System Administrator or related position.
- Linux Administration – e.g. Centos, Red Hat,
- Virtualization – Virtuozzo/OpenVZ, HyperV, VMWare, Xen
- Storage – NetApp Dell Compellent
- Windows Administration – 2003, 2008 2012
- WebServers\Databases – Apache, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL
As soft skills, it would be great to have the following:
-Willingness to travel
- Great job contract with an international enterprise
- Restaurant ticket
- Private health insurance
- Other social benefits
Carlos Del Valle
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 133