St. Gallen, Switzerland
IT & E-Commerce
To meet the ever-increasing demands from their global customers, our client is creating a new agile development team in St. Gallen.
They work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, their non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. "Our employees run our company (and even elect our management…)"
They are one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees around the world. Their Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently.
As a Full-Stack Developer, your main missions would be:
- Participating in the whole life cycle of products
- Design, development and delivery of digital solutions.
- Front-End and Back-end development.
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge and experience:
- Solution and opportunity thinking attitude.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Proven experience with angularJS or Angular 2/4/5/6.
You don’t just work on code, you bring a product to life.
- Solid algorithmic skills.
- You are a T-shaped professional and not thinking in silo's.
- Worked on products rather than just in projects. You understand market success, customer satisfaction and aim everything towards it.
- Computer Science Education.
- Awesome teammembers.
- Autonomy to take actions/responsibilities.
- Open, dynamic and flexible corporate culture.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals. Transparent communication
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC. Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find and a pool-, tennis- and, footballtable.
- Flexible working hours.
- 30 Days of holiday per year (fulltime)
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of St. Gallen (Switzerland), close to the mountains and the beautiful Lake Constance.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)