Key Account Manager with French
Location: Figueres, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client, with headquarters in Spain and Ireland, provides technical services (training, solved failures databases, helpdesk technical advice) in order to help automotive repair professionals and garage networks across Europe and the american continent.
As international key account manager you are responsible for getting new international clients or servicing existing international clients through sales of Grup Eina solutions.
Your duties as international key account manager include:
- Achieving and exceeding territory revenue plans.
- Maintaining existing customer base through renewals
- Growing revenues from the existing accounts.
- Delivering customer presentation highlighting Grup Eina's solutions at customers' premises and trade fairs.
- Devising overall strategy for each assigned ''lead'' account.
- Participating in account development meetings.
- Liaising effectively with internal departments like service and product development, sales support, and marketing department.
- Availability to travel.
Degrees: You should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent. An MBA degree is an asset.
Experience: At least 3 years prior experience in this field and automotive aftermarket is a must.
Languages: Fluent in English and French are a must ; Dutch, German and Spanish are an asset.
- Integration in a fast-growing international company in a high end technical automotive environment.
- Fix and variable according targets reached.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 190)