Accountant/Accounts Payable - Multinational Insurance Company
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational insurance company with headquarters in Barcelona. Focused on managing business risk from a global perspective.
As an Accountant/Accounts Payable you will be responsible for:
- Review bookings of invoices and expenses made by the Accounts Payable Clerks to ensure accuracy, correct tax treatment, and compliance with the guidance for allocation processing.
- Invoice and expense payments.
- AP/AR Integrity reports preparation.
- Vendor contact and reconciliations.
- Audit support.
- Adhoc queries and reporting.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting related degree.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task when needed.
- 3 years+ experience in similar position.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package especially Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (minimum First Certificate in English).
- Experience in Multinational companies.
- Experience working with multiple currencies.
- JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle or other ERP experience.
- 6 months temporary contract with possibilities to extend as permanent
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Social benefits
- Flexible working hours
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 262)