You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accountant/General Ledger - Multinational Insurance Company
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational insurance company with headquarters in Barcelona. Focused on managing business risk from a global perspective.
As an Accountant/General Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Book, settle, and reconcile allocations and other intercompany transactions.
- IC Matrix and IC confirmations.
- Book month end adjustments and accruals (VAT, Interests, AP Accruals,…).
- Book depreciation and reconcile fixed assets.
- Tax accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare high level financial reviews.
- Ensure all bookings are made according to the accounting policies and closing schedule.
- Adhoc queries and reporting.
- Audit support.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting related degree.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task when needed.
- 4 years+ experience in similar position.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package especially Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (minimum First Certificate in English).
- Experience in Multinational companies.
- Experience working with multiple currencies.
- JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle or other ERP experience
- 6 months temporary contract with possibilities to extend as permanent
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 262)