You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Accounts Receivable with a Native Level of French
Finance & Legal
Our client is a multinational company in the cosmetic sector. For their Barcelona headquarters we are looking for a Accounts Receivable, fluent in French.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the person will be responsible for:
- Manage customer cash collections, customer account reconciliations and communication with the country mass customers.
- Reduce % debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer changes and deductions.
- Monitor and Manage Customer Charges and deductions workflow. Montly Management and analysis of the rebates, allowances and deductions.
- Co-work with the Master Data Management Responsible.
Develop and analyse monthly customer aging.
- Prepare monthly reporting to the country.
- Be part of the monthly OTC meetings to discuss risk and opportunities.
Compliance with the current process and specifications, process excellence and data quality principle.
- Initiate improvements to policy and process.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements, knowledge and skills:
- Secondary studies (preferably Finance or Administration Degree)
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Collections Specialist, preferably in a multinational mass goods company.
- Accounting experience (basically in Accounts Receivable environment).
- Desirable EDI Skills (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Native/Bilingual in Fench.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proactive, well organized, fast learning, positive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- 30 naturals days of vacations.
- Three months trial and indefinite contract.
93 231 00 00 (ext 223)
93 231 00 00 (ext 223)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.