You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales & Marketing
Our client is Danone, an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. They aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have subsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for dairy products marketing projects, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsable for:
- Build implement with excellence the brand innovation activation plan
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other departments to execute the plans
- Closely monitors and analyzes sell in sell out, market trends, competitor activity and promotion
- Active role contribution for rolling forecast process and target building
- Develop and execute promotional initiatives that maximize return on investment within budgeted parameters
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Economy or similar
- Fluent English
- 3 to 5 years of experience in FMCG Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Results Orientation
- Permanent position and possibility to grow
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 271)