You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Business Analyst Trainee
Our client Swarovski, is a world’s premier jewelry and accessory brand. With over 40 office locations and seven production sites worldwide, as well as over 2,350 stores in around 170 countries.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, creates, and markets high-quality crystal product collections such as jewelry, accessories, decorative items for the home, ornaments, and figurines.
In the course of this internship, you become a part of the Global Sales Processes Analytics Team of Europe. The team coordinates the Global CRM System and realizes strategic analyses including Big Data applications.
In this role, your tasks will include:
· Support the Rollout Optimization of our Global CRM Platform. A platform for SP Key Account Manager and manager of new business, new requirements, all data of the system, Also maintain inbox.
· Coordinating support (data bases, agency support) for Business Development on a global scale.
· Supporting the process design for our digital marketing and sales automation project. No the design of the content, but the delivery and customize of it.
· Running reports and analyses from different Business Intelligence tools (for example SAP) on Business Development and Customer Insights topics
· Supporting the Analytics Team in a number of daily business tasks. For example, develop and manage Customer data, Excel lists…
You are a motivated talent who is eager to learn and develop. You are also a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Furthermore, you bring the following background:
· End of BSc or Master Student in a business-related or IT related field, preferably with interest in marketing, sales and controlling topics
· Strong IT affinity Advanced Excel Skills
· Preferably, you have first experience from internships in a sales, marketing, strategy or controlling environment
· You love approaching problems from an analytical point of view
· Written and Oral fluency in English
· We need a diplomatic person who has to translate sales and IT requirements
Internship contract: 6 months + 6 months
Work place in the city center of Barcelona (Poble Nou)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 195)