You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Business Development Internship - French Market
5.000 - 7.000 €
Our client is an intermediate charter agency in Europe. They have over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in the online space. You would be working in a multicultural team with international users and doing crossfunctional collaborations with all the departments.
What you will do:
+ Account Management:
- Improve listing and engagement of existing boat owners.
- Review new charter companies profiles and follow up all the steps until their boats are ready to go online.
- Acquire a proficiency level of our back office with a perfect knowledge of the uploading processes as well as the tools offered.
- Work with the the Head of Account Management.
+ Business Development:
- Evaluate new potential partners for the market you are in charge.
- Prospect potential partners and convince them to collaborate with Nautal and explain them how to use the platform.
- Collaborate in development strategy bringing growth hacking ideas.
- Managing client requests online.
- Helping every customer in their holidays organization, giving them advice and assisting them finding the perfect boat for them.
- Negotiating variations in price with our collaborators.
- Providing clients with quotations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience.
Our client will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business administration, marketing degree or similar
- Ideally a Native level of French
- Good English or Spanish level
- Other languages are valuable
- Desire to develop/learn from sales
- Confident and mature, with strong communication skills
- 6 months internship contract.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position.
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your sales and communications skills whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 195)