You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Collection Specialist with French and English
Our client is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading
capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience, working with government and commercial customers.
-Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Collect detailed information regarding disputed billings or invoice errors and forward to appropriate internal colleagues for timely review and adjustment.
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with Account Managers to proactively resolve past due issues
- Notify management on collection problems, prepare and submit concession and write off requests for review and approvals
- Perform administrative support functions and special projects as needed
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- High/Native level of English and French
- Minimum of 2 years collection management experience in international markets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic positive minded.
- Competitive salary
- 6 month temporary contract
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- International and comfortable office environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (179)