Computer Assets Specialist
Location: España, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
The mission of this company's digital area includes overall digital services delivered by the BU towards businesses and employees/end-users within the scope of the company. In order to ensure overall consistency in PC Computers and Hardware asset Management, services and costs, it is key to govern and harmonize overall PC Computers and Hardware asset Management, Devices in catalog, Segmentation and coverage.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Within the above mission, expected roles and responsibilities are: • Coordinate, harmonize and organize PC Computers and Hardware asset Management by balancing costs, service quality and satisfaction • Ensure best in class mobility services management for the Region o Define, maintain and enforce Subscriptions principles, services and catalog o Define, maintain and enforce Devices catalog and segmentation o Follow, report and optimize overall spends on the scope o Manage invoicing flows control with individual countries o Pilot VPC Computers and Hardware asset Management Expenses Management activities o Provide most appropriate locations coverage options for areas in scope • Collaborate with global PC Computers and Hardware asset Management organization, process tools, lifecycle services, indirect purchasing, infrastructures, service desk, connectivity, etc. • Drive major vendors Quarterly Business Reviews • Maintain procedures referential in regard to PC Computers and Hardware asset Management services in scope • Ensure feedback or requirements for continuous improvement towards relevant Process Owners or Stream Leads • Animate regional community, align with Regional Global peers within Employee Experience to provide seamless and harmonized services • Permanent link, in direct or through community members with partner/supplier in charge of PC Computers and Hardware asset Management
Qualifications - External
• IT/Telecommunication/Support professional degree, college or university studies
• ITIL foundation certification or higher
• ServiceNow / BMC Remedy
Job Related Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in similar scope or service
• Project management and business stakeholder communication experience
• Service management and control experience based on SLAs, OLAs with internal operation and partners
• Contract and Vendor Management
• Knowledge of corporate technologies
• Enterprise IT services basics
• Asset Discovery
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Must be a logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility synchronization products and services.
• Customer service, employee centric and satisfaction oriented
• Delivery oriented with good analytical and negotiation skills, open minded who is willing to change and learn
• Leader mindset, focusing on helping people learn, grow and deliver at their best
• Consistent, precise and reliable in administration
• Organized, structured, energetic and open-minded person
• Upper English speaker used on daily bases w/ international teams
• French Written to be considered
• Other Language is a plus
(+34) 699 064 952
(+34) 915 90 04 31