Country Manager for UK, Benelux or Germany
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
The client offers state of the art charging solutions for homes (single homes and residential), as well as businesses (hotels, airports, shopping malls, parking spaces etc.). Our centralised Barcelona based team is the engine behind all sales efforts and covers everything from lead generation (with marketing) to nurturing and then day to day client management. Our newly formed indirect sales team needs a leader who is KPI driven and capable of managing an ecosystem of hundreds of partners of all sizes that require segmentation, tiering and service level definitions.
Your interest in sales, charging solutions and your entrepreneurial drive enable you to significantly grow and scale sales for this client. Your understanding of charging solutions and energy management combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of the company to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Regional Director/Country Manager (based in London, Amsterdam, Munich or Frankfurt) who will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and internal implementation of new business opportunities and models to enable the Marketing and Sales departments to expand the business within the UK, Benelux or German area.
- Collaborate with the VP Sales in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and margins.
- Follow-up of the sales pipeline on a daily basis and make sure all activities (call/mail/f2f) are in the company CRM.
- Grow the customer base and increase sell through with existing clients.
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Report back to and collaborate with the Chief Commercial Officer on sales activities and Chief Marketing
- Officer on marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and analyse EV charging solutions market developments.
- +10 years experience: proven track record in new business, direct sales and over performance in sales.
- C-level commercial, networking and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognising opportunities for building new systems, structures, and processes.
- Relevant working experience with the sales and B2B market, preferably in EV Charging Solutions.
- MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in market research and marketing.
- History of overachieving targets in a market leading organisation.
- Reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process.
- Consistent track record working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to travel frequently between your city and the Barcelona offices.
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)