You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a gambling and online gambling operator in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets. The company has four business segments with a number of brands including sports labels; games labels; B2B and non-core assets.
As a CRM Associate you will be working closely with the CRM Manager to ensure we achieve and exceed the business targets and needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the CRM Manager on daily campaign execution, create and/or translate native Sapanish copy for customer communication to support our contact strategies and ensure the best possible tailor-made outcam for local market needs.
- Be the creative counterpart for the CRM Manager to ensure localized promotion that is tailored to the Spanich customers.
-Work with CRM systems to ensure correct delivery for all Csutomer Segments at all times.
-Ensuring that Customer Journeys are flawless, all hyperlinks work and there are no errors.
-Maintaining the site to ensure we highlight the most relevant events/games for easy navigation for our players.
- University Degree in Journalism, Marketing ,or Marketing Communication.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of sports, particularly Spanish teams and athletes.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Fluent English required.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Incorporation: immediate
- Salary: competitive
- Contract: indefinite
- Working hours: complete
- International environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 180)