Customer Care Export with a Fluent level of English and French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
What You’ll Do:
1. Receiving and processing of sales orders in a timely and accurate manner, issuing order confirmations, issuing pro-forma invoices for cash in Advance (CIA) accounts, communicating with operations, engineering, finance and sales teams as needed.
2. Daily coordination of outbound shipping processing, communicating with customers to optimize shipments and follow up with finance on blocked deliveries. Ensuring timely shipments, follow up on late shipments/pick-ups. Issue invoices for export and request freight forwarder all necessary transport export documentation (i.e. certificates of origin, EUR1, ATR, etc.). Request freight quotations.
3. Reply to inquiries from customers regarding, stock availability, sales order and shipment status, products and services. Processing requests for product samples, spare parts and literature and preparation of mass mailings. Attention to phone calls and prompt call distribution.
4. Issuing in the ERP system RMA’s (Returns Material Authorization) for repairs or customer returns, requesting internal approval and coordinating the collection with the logistic department or partners.
5. Creates and maintains customer master data in the company’s ERP and CRM systems, making sure both systems are up to date simultaneously.
6. Registering all complaints or errors concerning product quality, delivery or customer service using the established processes for quality control and ensuring timely and adequate follow up on open sales force tickets (NCR/OFI). Actively supports Pelican’s Quality Objectives and contribute to Quality Management System as assigned.
7. Processing of sales leads into the company’s CRM and follow up on status, reporting to sales directors as required. Can be called for attending Peli trade shows.
8. Performing other duties as assigned by a Customer Service Sales Support Manager.
9. Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
What You’ll Need:
1. Having a Degree is a plus. Required a minimum of one year of experience in export.
2. Verbal and written fluency in English. Additional language required French and/or German.
3. Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
4. Must be detail-oriented and have excellent customer service, organizational and follow-up skills.
5. Preferable SAP/SD module and Sales Force knowledge.
6. Must be proficient with Word, Excel and other appropriate software.
7. Actively supports and complies with Peli’s objectives, guidelines and commitment to Quality and Safety, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
8. Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
9. Must have the ability to complete assignments within the timeframe specified by the Manager.
10. Must be flexible regarding working hours.
11. Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Permanent full time contract, 40 hrs. per week ;
• Competitive Salary ;
• Uncapped bonus of 6% of annual gross subject to achieving business objectives ;
• Pension plan of 5% of yearly gross,
• Health and life insurance,
• Gym allowance,
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)