You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Care Specialist with a Native level of German
Sales & Marketing
Our client is the world leader in international education.
As a Customer Representative you will be responsible for offering customer service and promoting our Online English courses to the German You will have a key role in developing, revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Offer call service in German.
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails.
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets.
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school.
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service.
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat.
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress.
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services.
- Follow the processes and procedures in place.
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database.
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using the their products.
What we are looking for:
- Native German speaking language skills.
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
-Excellent at multitasking
Benefits and fun stuff:
- A genuine commitment to your learning development
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities)
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people
- 28 Days Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, Child Care Voucher, Restaurant tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career Opportunities Internationally
- Monthly Happy Hour in Office Summer Christmas Party - ‘no expenses spared
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 179)