You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Reference Manager
The company is a multinational company with more than twelve years of experience as a strategic partner to companies. With around 3000 employees at eleven national and international locations, the company offers a highly-qualified full service from a single source. Offering different solutions for service hotline, product advice, sales support, or address screening purposes.
The Customer Reference Manager will be in charge of:
- Operational reference management: Deal support, sales activities, reference recruitment, customer relationship management, content generation, data maintenance
- Reference portfolio analysis, gap analysis, reference planning (business alignment and stakeholder management) for services and particularly strategic/challenging business areas
- Tools system: updating information, reward management, maintaining the allocation of points
- Creating transparency and visibility, exchange of best practices and successes.
- Establish a successful reference Program in the Services Organization by building a strong relationship with stakeholders but also with customers, securing customer loyalty
- University degree or equivalent business experience.
2-4 years preferably in Sales, Sales Operations or Marketing
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking/problem solving
- Experience with business requirements in a particular industry is an asset
- Excellent Business English
- German is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- 6 month + permanent contract
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- A positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility
- Starting date: As soon as possible
Tel+34 936 012 710 (EXT. 179)