Customer Service Specialist with Fluent Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 25.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is a global company that designs, develops and distributes materials for the digital print markets through 3 channels.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for interfacting with Customers to handle a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions. These functions include providing assistance with customers and trade customers in areas such as a product fulfillment, customer service requests, product changes or returns and application assistance. This position consists on effectively meeting the customer's support needs and requirements to provide the best Customer Service.
- Take care of all customer orders promptly and precisely in accordance with customer requirements: process orders, check for stock availability, calculate shipping costs, contact forwarders, creation of commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Sales support: quotations and product credit hold and freight info to customers
- Receive and register all custome complaints and follow up with respective departments
- Support accounting in case of credit hold issues
- Coordinate with sales to ensure a consistent application of strategy and approach to each customer
- Maintain Data Accurancy: update all customer database
- Fluent English
- European language is a plus (Spanish, French, German, Nordics)
- University degree
- Knowledge of IT and CRM applications
- Ability to be integrated into an international environment
- Skills: proactivity, wll organized, quick to learn, positive, achiever and excellence verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Stable contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.228)