You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Specialist with Fluent Level of English
25.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a global company that designs, develops and distributes materials for the digital print markets through 3 channels.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for interfacting with Customers to handle a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions. These functions include providing assistance with customers and trade customers in areas such as a product fulfillment, customer service requests, product changes or returns and application assistance. This position consists on effectively meeting the customer's support needs and requirements to provide the best Customer Service.
- Take care of all customer orders promptly and precisely in accordance with customer requirements: process orders, check for stock availability, calculate shipping costs, contact forwarders, creation of commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Sales support: quotations and product credit hold and freight info to customers
- Receive and register all custome complaints and follow up with respective departments
- Support accounting in case of credit hold issues
- Coordinate with sales to ensure a consistent application of strategy and approach to each customer
- Maintain Data Accurancy: update all customer database
- Fluent English
- European language is a plus (Spanish, French, German, Nordics)
- University degree
- Knowledge of IT and CRM applications
- Ability to be integrated into an international environment
- Skills: proactivity, wll organized, quick to learn, positive, achiever and excellence verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Stable contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.228)