Digital Content Strategist
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will start your career in an English multinational, with a presence in more than 200 countries and a workforce of more than 40,000 workers, leaders in the FMCG and Pharmaceutical markets. What do we do? We approach the consumer by manufacturing and selling brands such as: Durex, Dr. Scholl, Finish, Vanish, Strepsils, Strefen, Nenuco, Veet, Airwick, Cillit Bang,...among many others always in a fast, dynamic and creative way.
As a Digital Content Strategist you will support and develop RB Health brands' content strategy and digital campaigns to position our brands online and to foster loyalty. Would be amazing to have someone in our team to have strong background in SEO and content creation
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and agencies to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Content creation and optimization according to SEO best practices.
- Report using Google Analytics to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Drive acquisition and execute CRM strategy.
- Assist in other digital tasks such as running promotions and campaigns.
It is a cross functional position focused on project management.
This role is for you if...
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication and/or marketing.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience and optimising online contents, paid search Google and Brand territories content.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is a MUST.
- Understanding SEO best practices and web traffic metrics.
¿ What do we offer ?
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 261)