Digital marketing Manager with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 35.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is the world leader in international education, with beautiful offices in central Barcelona, this company is expanding by the minute and they want you to be part of it!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your main objective will be managing PPC accounts and improving results across all channels.
During your day to day:
- You will manage PPC and Social accounts to meet acquisition targets: leads, online orders and sales.
- You will improve business profitability with a ROI driven approach.
- You will directly manage or be involved in all PPC channels, including: Search, Display Programmatic, Remarketing, Youtube ads, Facebook advertising, Mobile app downloads.
- You will directly manage the social media daily activities across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and improve performance of Youtube and Influencer campaigns.
- You will deal with translations, copywriting, and content reviews.
- Daily interaction with the social community, partners and service providers
- You will carry out performance analysis and development of optimisation and testing strategies to improve results across all marketing channels.
- You will monitor market trends, competitors, inspiration sources and share relevant findings to the team.
- You will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Support teams to plan promotional campaigns focused on key product areas and messages.
- You will report to the marketing manager and liaise with the rest of the marketing team for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak German at a native level and have fluency in English. Other language(s) would be a plus.
- You have experience in managing the German market.
- You have 1+ year experience in a similar role.
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
- You are able to perform in-depth analysis, and have good knowledge of Excel.
- You will have a stable position with a permantent contract.
- You will receive a competitive salary package.
- You will join a multinational and young environment.
- You will enjoy 28 days of holidays.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 250)